The theme for the Spring edition of the Definite Article will be:
THE WORLD OF SPORT
Ideas for articles:
- Why you love or hate sport
- Your sporting hero
- Sporting controversies: doping, match rigging, ball tampering, corruption, moody tennis players..
- A historic sporting event or moment
- Is there too much money in sport?
- Do young people do enough sport?
- Is sport bad for you?
- Minority sports: is there too much emphasis on football?
- Women’s sport: does it get enough coverage?
- Your own idea
Remember, all articles should be 50-250 words and have a title. Please send them in electronic format, in a file with your name on, to: email@example.com by Friday 12th April. The winner of the “Best Article Competition” will receive a fantastic prize to help you with your English studies.